Available aircraft types:
Currently, we have 1 aircraft type available:
- ToLiss 319: A 120-140 seat single-aisle mid-range modern state-of-the-art FBW aircraft.
Current version: V1.1.1 (released July 2018)
– Detailled FMGS with SIDs/STARs/Airways and performance prediction
– Choice of CFM or IAE engine, affecting aircraft performance and fuel burn
– Choice of sharklets or classic wing tip fences. (Affects aircraft drag.)
– Very accurate FBW implementation (based on QPAC FBW)
– Detailled systems including fault injection for currently about 90 failures. (Electric, hydraulic, flight controls, engine, etc.)
– Commercial “Turbine Sound Studios” sounds for CFM engines included. (IAE engine sounds available at a small cost.)
You can get it here:
Price: 69.00USD (plus taxes, if applicable)
Price 59.90 EUR (plus taxes, if applicable)
Detailled list of features
The ToLiss models feature very detailed modelling of the aircraft system behavior. Each model offers the following features:
- Detailled FMGS:
– Support of SID/STAR, including all leg types (Arc, course or heading to intercept, Radius to Fix, Holdings, etc.)
– Temporary and alternate flight plans
– Full VNAV guidance with TOC, TOD, Deceleration point, speed limits, fuel prediction, etc.
– Altitude and speed constraints as the real aircraft deals with them
– Ability to change the selected STAR while already in the STAR
– Support for go-arounds and diversions
– Step altitudes
– Airway support
– 2 independent MCDUs and autopilots
– Drag, thrust and fuel consumption models adapt to selected engine type and wing tip device
- Top-notch aircraft systems:
– ToLiss uses the QPAC Fly-by-wire and autopilot module with numerous improvements
– Flight control system with hinge moment modelling giving realistic float angles for surfaces that are lost due to system faults.
– Custom TCAS with Traffic and Resolution Advisory based on real aircraft logic
– Brake temperature model based on the detailled physics of heat transfer between the individual brake components
– Hydraulics model in which the pressure is dependent on usage. This is most notable when dropping to RAT mode
– Detailled model of each ADIRU including alignment, small pressure sensor differences between the units, switching of sources for PFDs
– Custom air conditioning model supporting high altitude operations at airports like Cusco in Peru or La Paz in Bolivia without spurious warnings
– Flight warning system with ECAM actions supporting numerous system failure scenarios, e.g. engine failures, generator failures, hydraulic failures.
– Fault injection system allowing to trigger system faults either at a specific point in flight or randomly during a flight phase
- Eye- and ear-candy:
– Detailled 3D cockpit
– 3d exterior model with CFM and IAE engine (for 319)
– Choice between classic wingtip fences or modern sharklets (for 319) (controlled via livery names)
– Each aircraft comes with licensed high definition sounds from Turbine Sound Studios, the market leader for aircraft sounds in the FSX/P3D world.
- Useability features:
– Situation loading and saving. It is possible to save the flight at any point in time and resume it another day. This can also be used, e.g., to save the position just before approach and practice just the approach many times.
– Autosaving allows recovering where you left off, should the Xplane session end unexpectedly.
– Jumping waypoint-to-waypoint through the cruise phase: Shorten your flight to focus on the more interesting parts as you like.
Our products are compatible with the following setups:
- X-Plane 10 (64 bit only) and X-Plane 11 on the following operating systems:
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 64bit
- Linux 64bit. (Tested on Ubuntu 14.10)
- Apple Macintosh OS X 10.11 and up.
Important note: Due to OpenGL driver issues for Apple Macintosh computers with NVIDIA GTX graphics cards, the aircraft version with 2d panel does not run on these computers. Use the version with the 3d cockpit only in this case.
- CPU i5 or i7 4th generation or newer or AMD equivalent
- Graphics card GTX 950 or higher (or Radeon equivalent),
- 16GB of RAM
It may run on slower equipment, but it will be necessary to reduce X-plane’s graphics settings.