ToLiss’ focus lies on functionally highly representative models of modern FBW aircraft for the X-plane flight simulator. Each of our models features very detailled modelling of the aircraft system behaviour.
Each model offers the following features:
- Detailled FMGS:
– Support of SID/STAR, including all leg types (Arc, course or heading to intercept, Radius to Fix, Holdings, etc.)
– Temporary and alternate flight plans
– Full VNAV guidance with TOC, TOD, Deceleration point, speed limits, fuel prediction, etc.
– Altitude and speed constraints as the real aircraft deals with them
– Ability to change the selected STAR while already in the STAR
– Support for go-arounds and diversions
– Step altitudes
– Airway support
– 2 independent MCDUs and autopilots
- Top-notch aircraft systems:
– ToLiss uses the QPAC Fly-by-wire and autopilot module
– Brake temperature model based on the detailled physics of heat transfer between the individual brake components
– Hydraulics model in which the pressure is dependent on usage. This is most notable when dropping to RAT mode
– Detailled model of each ADIRU including alignment, small pressure sensor differences between the units, switching of sources for PFDs
– Custom air conditioning model supporting high altitude operations at airports like Cusco in Peru or La Paz in Bolivia without spurious warnings
– Flight warning system with ECAM actions supporting numerous system failure scenarios, e.g. engine failures, generator failures, hydraulic failures.
- Eye- and ear-candy:
– Detailled 3D cockpit
– 3d exterior model with CFM and IAE engine
– Choice between classic wingtip fences or modern sharklets (controlled via livery names)
– Custom sounds for all systems, engine sounds, APU etc. based about 80 custom samples
- Useability features:
– Situation loading and saving. It is possible to save the flight at any point in time and resume it another day. This can also be used, e.g., to save the position just before approach and practice just the approach many times.
– Autosaving allows recovering where you left off, should the Xplane session end unexpectedly.
– Jumping waypoint-to-waypoint through the cruise phase: Shorten your flight to focus on the more interesting parts as you like.
– It is also possible use a 2d instrument panel, which is sometimes easier to use.
Our products are compatible with the following setups:
- X-Plane 10 (64 bit only) and X-Plane 11 on the following operating systems:
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 64bit
- Linux 64bit. (Tested on Ubuntu 14.10)
- Apple Macintosh OS X 10.11 and up.
Important note: Due to OpenGL driver issues for Apple Macintosh computers with NVIDIA GTX graphics cards, the aircraft version with 2d panel does not run on these computers. Use the version with the 3d cockpit only in this case.
The aircraft is reasonable on the CPU usage; the detailled 3d model requires a decent graphics card though.
- CPU i5 or i7 4th generation or newer or AMD equivalent
- Graphics card GTX 950 or higher (or Radeon equivalent),
- 16GB of RAM
It may run on slower equipment, but it will be necessary to dial down the graphics settings in X-plane.
Available aircraft types:
Currently, we are working on our first release which will be:
- A 120-140 seat single-aisle mid-range modern state-of-the-art FBW aircraft.
Planned release: February 2018.